Hi Adam,

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 08:05:58PM -0500, Adam Jacob Muller wrote:
> Hi,
> Looking over the bug matrix, I see two bugs referencing stats truncation,
> http://haproxy.1wt.eu/knownbugs-1.3.html
> "stats output sometimes truncated" fixed in 1.3.14.5
> and
> "stats output limited to 16 kB" fixed in 1.3.14.4
>

> I'm running 1.3.22, and i appear to be hitting this bug (i've also tested
> with 1.3.15.9 and 1.3.20)
>
> Worth noting is that none of the pages being served THROUGH haproxy have this
> issue, they are all work fine.
>
> Also, haproxy is fantastic, I absolutely love it! But I really want to get
> some cool stats to impress with, help!

OK. Can you please post your config (at least the relevant part for
the section handling the stats) ? You can remove any IP/password if
you want. But we need to see timeouts, options, defaults, etc... I
suspect there is too small a timeout on the client side and that
haproxy is closing the connection while curl is displauing the output
on your screen.