Hello,
I'm using Haproxy to balance HTTP requests to Squid servers for web access.
Http requests seem to work fine but when I connect to Yahoo messenger, I am
randomly kicked out and logged in again.
If I connect directly through Squid, I do not encounter these disconnects, so I
am assuming it has something to do with my Haproxy config. Maybe it timeouts
the connection.. I can't figure it out.
Here is my config:
defaults
    log     global
    mode    http
    option  httplog
    option  dontlognull
    option redispatch
    option abortonclose
    retries 3
    maxconn 9000
    contimeout      5000
    clitimeout      50000
    srvtimeout      50000

frontend front
    bind 0.0.0.0:1111
    mode http
    option forwardfor
    default_backend back

backend roundrobin
    mode http
    option httpclose
    balance roundrobin
    server  proxy 192.168.100.5:3128 check inter 2000 fall 3
    server  proxy_bkp 192.168.100.6:3128 check inter 2000 fall 3 backup
I also tried using server proxy 192.168.100.5:3128 cookie 2 check.
Any suggestions (adding / removing options from the config)?
Scope: being used by several hundred people for http browsing, voip and IM.

The information contained herein is intended for its addressee(s) only and it
is privileged or otherwise confidential. Any unauthorized distribution,
amendment or disclosure hereof is strictly forbidden by the law. Please find
complete and translated versions at http://www.rompetrol.com/disclaimer.html