On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 05:54:08PM +0200, Florescu, Dan Alexandru wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> Thank you for the explanations. In fact I had assumed that CD/cD was
> something related to timing out and connection closing,
> and so I increased contimeout from 5000 (5ms) to 50000 (5s) (BTW, I think
> that was a typo in my config). This has solved my problem.

Just for the record, 5000 is 5000ms = 5s. 50000 is 50s. In theory you should
not have to increase the contimeout. The only reason you might want to do so
is if you're queuing when connecting to the server, in which case you'd better
increase the queue timeout. But the server should always immediately accept
new incoming connections.

> Although, looking at the timers from those three lines, nothing is below 5
> seconds (60000, 50003, 57935). Maybe I missed the specific lines in the log.
> Anyway, it works now.

Keep an eye on that anyway, timeouts are something that can appear and
disappear due to various environmental issues.