Hi Brian,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:36:10PM -0800, Brian Carpio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently I have a requirement to not only put the source IP in an
> x-forward-for header but also the source port. I have been searching the
> documentation and I can't seem to find a way to either maintain the source
> port or put the source port into a header like we can do the source IP in
> x-forward-for.

There is no such thing right now. It will be a lot easier when we add
support for patterns in headers, as you'd be able to say something like :

   reqadd X-Forwarded-Source-Port:\ $src_port

In the mean time, maybe the easiest solution for you would be to modify
the x-forwarded-for code to add the port ? I won't merge that into mainline
because it would become incompatible with current usages of this header,
but at least it's an easy change.