Hi Türker,

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 07:27:03PM +0000, Türker Sezer (YHB Sistem Yönetimi)
wrote:
> 22 Aral?k 2011 13:32 tarihinde Türker Sezer (YHB Sistem Yönetimi) <
> turker.se...@yh.com.tr> yazd?:
>
> > Is there any news about this feature? Can we add source port to header? I
> > tried to add reqadd line which is in your example but it doesn't work. I
> > can't get source port value.
> >
> > Brian, could you solve your problem? Can you share your solution?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Hi,
>
> Is there any method for this except patching haproxy? I think, we should
> able to use source port in our configuration.

No, there is still no such method. As an alternative, you could check
if you can implement the PROXY protocol on your servers and have haproxy
pass them all the L4 information. Some people here on the list are already
doing that.