Willy,

        I thought I had come up with a working config file, but the
server persistence still isn't behaving properly. If a server is down,
or has its weight dropped to 0, a user is unable to reconnect to their
session from a different IP -- which means that the RDP cookie
persistence is broken somewhere.

Here is what I have under the "listen" section of my HAProxy config. Is
there a specific order necessary for some of these directives? Or is
there something else that I'm missing? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

==================
= HAProxy Config =
==================
mode tcp
log global
option persist
option redispatch
option tcpka
option tcplog
option httpchk
persist rdp-cookie
acl rcookie req_rdp_cookie_cnt gt 0
tcp-request inspect-delay 10s
tcp-request content accept if RDP_COOKIE
tcp-request content reject
balance rdp-cookie
hash-type consistent

Thanks,