Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone has a good example I could use for proxying https
traffic.  We are trying to proxy multiple sites that use https and I was
hoping for a way to see how to proxy that traffic between multiple IIS
servers without having to setup many different backend sections.  The way
the sites are setup they use a couple of cookies but mostly session
variables to track the user as they do their thing.  Either I need to be
able to pin the user to a single server using the mode tcp function when
they come in or be able to use some form of mode http that doesn't break the
SSL function.

This morning around 5am, I got one site running with only 1 backend using
tcp but I really need to be able to load balance it between multiple
servers.

Thanks

Joe