Hi Guys

The problem is that this is for a customer who is running IIS and already
has all their certs built for IIS, I don't know if the IIS cert would work
with stunnel.

I tried the following configuration which I had found and they said it was
working for them, but I am getting SSL to long errors:

#listen cust1_443
#        maxconn 32000
#        bind    0.0.0.0:443
#        mode http
#        cookie SERVERID insert indirect nocache
##        cookie SERVERID rewrite nocache
#        timeout client 70s
#        timeout server 70s
#        timeout connect 30s
#        balance source
#        reqadd X-Forwarded-Proto:\ https
#        reqadd SSL-TERMINATION:\ ON
#        server IIS1-443 192.168.0.206:443 cookie iis1ssl check inter 5000
fall 3 rise 1 maxconn 30
##        server IIS2-443 192.168.0.207:443 cookie iis2ssl check inter 5000
fall 3 rise 1 maxconn 30
#        option abortonclose
#        option httpclose
#        option forwardfor
#        retries 3
#        option redispatch
#        log global
#        option httplog
#        option ssl-hello-chk
#        option dontlognull

With the second IIS server commented out, they are able to serve 1 of their
largest customer with their SSL site, but I want to be able to load balance
the requests and at least pin each visitor to IIS server they are sent to.

listen  cust1_443
        mode tcp
        bind 0.0.0.0:443
        option ssl-hello-chk
        balance roundrobin
        server IIS1-443 192.168.0.206:443 check inter 5000 fall 3 rise 1
maxconn 300
#       server IIS2-443 192.168.0.207:443 check inter 5000 fall 3 rise 1
maxconn 300
        timeout client 70s
        timeout server 70s
        timeout connect 30s