I have a situation where a backend server defined in HAProxy may be a vip on
our F5.    The F5 vip is setup for source persistence.  Right now all the
requests to this vip from the haproxy  box are all going to one pool member.
Obviously the f5 is seeing the ip of the server and not the true client.  I do
have haproxy sending out the X-Forwarded-For. But the f5 does not see it.

Anyone have an example of how  scenario like this would work?   Do I need to
modify haproxy or is this an f5 issue?

Thank you again  in advance..

[circle]<http://www.suny.edu/>

Alex DeMarco
Manager of Technical Services
The State University of New York
State University Plaza - Albany, New York 12246
Tel: 518.320.1398    Fax: 518.320.1550
Be a part of Generation SUNY: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/generationsuny>
- Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/generationsuny> -
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/generationsuny>