You should be able to deal with this by adding more ips to your haproxy box and
configuring 2 backends in haproxy pointing to the same F5 VIP, but with
different source-ips [1].

Remember to configure HAproxy for source persistence as well, if your
application needs it.

[1]
http://cbonte.github.com/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.4.html#source%20%28Server%20and%20default-server%20options%29

Regards,