Hi Igor,

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 03:04:10AM +0800, Igor wrote:
> Hi, sometimes when I disable server in stat page, it will return 503,
> I must refresh the page to do disable again.
> This is issue happens when I upgrade to haproxy-ss-20131226, and
> haproxy-ss-20130108 still has this issue.

This vaguely reminds me something I encountered and thought was fixed.
Let me guess, you have a dedicated stats instance ? I suspect the
request tries to pass through.

Could you please share at least the section which contains the stats
statement as well as the associated defaults section. Please remove
any password if you have.