On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 09:09:22AM +0100, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Le 15/01/2013 09:00, Igor a écrit :
> >Hi, conf like:
> >
> >listen  admin
> >         bind 127.0.0.1:11199
> >         stats enable
> >         stats hide-version
> >         stats uri /ha-stats
> >         stats realm Ha\ statistics
> >         stats auth admin:admin
> >         stats refresh 60s
> >         stats admin if TRUE
> >
> >I will try remove password to check that.
>
> You forgot to provide the defaults section.
> It's important, to see if you're not missing some options such as
> "http-server-close" or "httpclose", which could explain your 503.

Agreed. Anyway this would be a bug because the stats page works in
close mode. But it is still possible.

BTW, Igor, when I said "remove the password", I meant "do not post
your password to the list". There is no reason it should change anything
to the issue you're facing, though I may be wrong of course.

I'll try to reproduce the issue with your config which looks fine to me
at this point (but let's see the defaults section).