Thanks for your answers, that kernel setting did help me.

But nevertheless, bind interface seems to be buggy, isn't it?

Thanks,

Cornelius Riemenschneider

--

ITscope GmbH

Ludwig-Erhard-Alle 20

76131 Karlsruhe

Email: cornelius.riemenschnei...@itscope.de

https://www.itscope.com

Handelsregister: AG Mannheim, HRB 232782

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Münkel, Benjamin Mund, Stefan Reger