Godbach,

I'm interested to better understand what you want to do with OSCP.
Ordinarily if you present a certificate using haproxy clients will validate
it using methods specified in the certificate itself. If these include OSCP
than it could potentially be used.

In this context your question doesn't make that much sense to me, unless
you want to validate client certificates used for authentication or you
want haproxy to prevalidate its certifiate(s) before starting?

What are you trying to do with OSCP that haproxy doesn't support?

-JohnF