Hi, JohnF
    Thanks for your reply.

    OCSP which has been supported by openssl library and stunnel is
another way to validate client certificates besides CRL. And CRL has a
shortcoming that it should be updated in time.  So I am wondering that
whether haproxy will suport OCSP to verify cleint certificate in the
future.

Best Regards,
Godbach