Hi,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 03:26:59AM +0900, Hiroaki Nakamura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your review.
> Sorry for being late, now I made a new patch.
>
> As you suggested, I added struct jit_regex. I also add typedef to
> avoid #ifdef's scatter here and there. I think the code becomes cleaner.
>
> Could you review it?

I didn't notice your second review request. This one is much better. Given
that I'm about to issue dev18 and I'm a bit embarrassed for having let your
work unreviewed for 1.5 months, I have performed a few very minor changes
and merged it :

  - renamed the typedef "regex" instead of "regexp" since it's how all the
    other types are named, including the file where it's defined
  - moved the exec and free wrapper to static inline so that we don't call
    an intermediate function
  - adjusted the makefile to support building with just USE_PCRE_JIT=1

That's great work overall, let's wait for success stories.

Thanks,