That's terrific.  Thanks for the quick response.   Does that work for the
full 40 character string, or do I need to keep it under 20?

I was thinking that I could prehash to a smaller size if necessary, since
colliding hash buckets are fine.    But it's nice that haproxy now handles
it, particularly since various blogs on the net recommend using the 32 char
Apache Tomcat jsessionid when HAProxy is used in front of Tomcat.

WILL

--
Forio Online Simulations

Will Glass-Husain