I have a HA Proxy server(1.4), thzt is  load balacing FTP traffic to Six FTP
servers.

I noticed that Load Balancer is dropping traffic after 50 sec, where as there
was a valid ftp control port and Large file transfer was in progress over data
port.

I tried using tcpka in defaults section, but it didn't make any difference.

In my particular case, using tcpka option on the backend side could have
solved the issue of control channel timing out dut to inactivity.

Am I  missing something like setting tcp keeyalive time, interval and probe
frequency setup on Ha Proxy Linux server.