Hello All,
I am totally new to HAProxy. What I am looking for is a solution for HTTP
load balancing and according to what I have read about HAProxy, I think
this is the right choice. Concerning HTTP, HAProxy is session-aware. Does
this mean that all the requests initiated from a specific client goes only
to a specific back-end server? What happens if suddenly the back-end server
fails? For example, suppose that a user is downloading a file from a
back-end web server and the same file exists on another back-end web
server. The load on these two servers is balanced by HAProxy. Now, what
happens if the first web server dies whilst the file is being downloaded?
Does the download continues from the second server from where it was
interrupted? I am not sure whether I have got the correct understanding of
session-awareness feature in HAProxy. I do appreciate your comments.
Thanks in advance.

*Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani*
*Managing Director*
*Abshar Data Processing*