Jonathan,
Thanks a lot for your comments . Actually, the problem I currently face is
how to provide maximum reliability (if this word is applies) in terms of
http load balancing. Well, I definitely understand your constraints
regarding professional consultancy and thank you again for your valuable
comments. I will investigate more on the issue and hope to find a proper
solution; being a technical approach or just as you suggested, a statement
of non-applicability.
Thanks in advance.

Ali