Hi,all!

We use HAproxy for our web system. And there is a statement if not HTTP will go
backend Direct.Which is client-side transparent proxying. Here is the
configure. But we found that the Direct backend not working. Is anyone can tell
me. Are there any problem in my configure? Or should there any turning on my
FreeBSD.

global
       pidfile /var/run/haproxy.pid
       maxconn 200000
        maxpipes 50000
       daemon
       stats socket /tmp/haproxy.sock
       nbproc 4
       spread-checks 5
        tune.rcvbuf.client 16384
        tune.rcvbuf.server 16384
        tune.sndbuf.client 32768
       tune.sndbuf.server 16384

defaults
#TCP SECTION
       maxconn 200000
        backlog 32768
       timeout connect 5s
       timeout client 60s
       timeout server 60s
       timeout queue 60s
       timeout check 10s
       timeout http-request 15s
       timeout http-keep-alive 1s
        timeout tunnel 3600s
       option tcpka

#HTTP SECTION
       hash-type consistent
       option accept-invalid-http-request
       option accept-invalid-http-response
       option redispatch
       option http-server-close
       option http-pretend-keepalive
       retries 2
       option httplog
        no option checkcache

#SYSTEM SECTION
       option dontlog-normal
       option dontlognull
       option log-separate-errors

######### frontend ##############
frontend tcp-in
       bind :2222
       mode tcp
       log global
        option tcplog

        tcp-request inspect-delay 30s
        tcp-request content accept if HTTP

       use_backend NginxCluster if HTTP
       default_backend Direct

backend NginxCluster
       mode http
       option abortonclose
       balance uri whole
       log global
       source 0.0.0.0
       server ngx1 192.168.10.1:80 weight 20 check inter 5s maxconn 10000
       server ngx2 192.168.10.2:80 weight 20 check inter 5s maxconn 10000
       server ngx3 192.168.10.3:80 weight 20 check inter 5s maxconn 10000

backend Direct
       mode tcp
       log global
        option tcplog