Lukas,
Hi
Thank you so much for the valuable information. Yes, I exactly meant the
synchronization of stick table between load balancer instances. Thanks
again.
By the way, how stick table synchronization is different with using cookies
or using the hash of the source IP? Why using the latter method eliminates
the need for doing synchronization between load balancers?
Thanks a lot.

Warm Regards,
Ali