Thanks Lukas.

Yes, I was hoping to workaround by setting a smaller maxqueue limit and
queue timeout.

So what other options do we have, I need to:
1. Send all requests for a host (mytest.mydomain.com) to one backend as
long as it can serve.
2. If the backend is swamped, it should go to any other backend available.

Thanks
Sachin