We did try consistent hashing, but I found better distribution without it.
We donĀ¹t add or remove servers often so we should be ok. Our total pool is
sized correctly and we are able to serve 100% requests when we use
roundrobin, however sticky on host is what causes some nodes to hit
maxconn. My goal is to never send a 503 as long as we have other nodes
available which is always the case in our pool.

Thanks
Sachin