Hello,

Recently, I was helping a WW organisation about load-balancing Adobe
media servers.
And they show me a document from Adobe which explains how to
load-balance their platform.

The only service you can load-balance is HTTPs, where SSL offloading
is not allowed.
The adobe platform has an internal streaming server monitoring and
load-balancing system, and the HTTPs server will hardcode the
streaming server hostname/IP in the response to the client to force it
to use the less loaded or more appropriate streaming server.

My 2 cents :)

Baptiste