On 17 Jul 2014 18:15, "JDzialo John" <jdzi...@edrnet.com> wrote:
> I am creating a whitelist of subnets allowed to access HAPROXY during
maintenance.  Basically I want to redirect everyone to our maintenance page
other than users in the whitelisted file.

> This is not working and is forwarding everyone to the maintenance page
despite being a member of a whitelisted subnet. (10.0.0.0/8)

> Is using the hdr_ip(X-Forwarded-For) in the acl the way to go

Unless your traffic is passing through another reverse proxy which inserts
this header before it hits HAProxy, no. Why are you choosing to use that
header?