Currently running 1.5-dev19, very tricky to get a packet capture as it
only happened in production. When I try to do synthetic testing
replicate it in a staging environment I cannot get it to happen. When
a backend does go down the layer 7 check shows a valid status code for
a down host. The other thought if the agent is marking it as down, I
know in 1.4.24 and 1.5-dev19 there was some flap detection work done
due to crashes. I was unable to find any reference to it in docs,
however, is there any flap detection if a node flaps so many times it
marks it down for a period of time even if layer 7 checks start to
pass?