Dear Super 5 Winner,

The Super 5 is an E-LOTT program, under the supervision of MALTCO LOT LTD and the Super 5 numbers are randomly drawn from numbers 1 to 45 and each Super 5 Numbers are attached electronically to recipients email address and

later entered in the Super 5 Random Electronic Program which eventually reveal the Winning Super 5 Numbers and the recipients email addresses. MALTCO LOT. Limited has a joint partnership with INTRALOT S.A, which makes them global front-runners in the design, development, operation, & support of integrated software and transaction processing systems. The company currently ranks third on revenues amongst integrated systems suppliers worldwide.

Therefore, we the Management of the MALTCO LOT. LTD and INTRALOT S.A are gratified to inform you of a successful wins in the Super 5 Electronic Random E-LOT Program which was held 23rd Jan. 2015, and subsequently the Update came out 30th Jan. 2015, which your email address and the Super 5 Numbers 09 24 32 38 43 attached with your email address emerged as a Winning Email address and the Super 5 Numbers 09 24 32 38 43 winning the sum of €500,000.00 Euro, for these reasons we are obliged to inform you so that you can swiftly file for your claim.

To proceed in filing for your claim, you are advice to contact our accredited Firm in charge of Authentication, Validation and Substantiation process. Below are the contact details of the officer in charge:

Firm:            PROSESA. S.A.
Office Address: EDIFICIO EULEN, CTRA. DE LA CORUNA, KM. 18 - 28230 LAS ROZAS
                        ESPANA.
Officer in Charge: Dr. MARTENS J. HERNANDEZ.
Contact Telephone: 0034 632 300 960.
Email:  info.prose...@yahoo.com
Congratulations from MALTCO LOT. Limited and INTRALOT S.A.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Selena Heredia Moreno.
Director of Public Relations of MALTCO LOT. Limited.
Clique neste link para ser removido: