Hello Baptiste,

We have access to some non-public networks. These networks are only accessible
via its own proxy server. So based on the IP-address the http-traffic must be
proxied to the correct proxy server.

I have realized the routing using squid:
cache_peer 172.16.0.1 parent 3128 0 no-query
cache_peer 172.160.0.2 parent 3128 0 no-query

acl host_destip dst 192.168.0.1
cache_peer_access 172.16.0.1 allow host_destip
cache_peer_access 172.16.0.2 allow !host_destip
never_direct allow all

When I visit the hostname http://example/ <http://example/>, squid resolves the
hostname and checks the IP address to the acl.

It would be great if I can realize it using haproxy. If you have other
suggestion, let me know.

Abdelouahed