I mean what happens if you point your browser directly to one of the Ip address?
Cause, what you're doing with your HAProxy configuration currently, is
only forwarding the TCP connection from a browser client to a socks5
server.
If your browser client don't know how to speak to the socks5 server,
HAProxy won't do it on behalf of it.
So please confirm first the browser can use any of the listed IP
without using HAProxy.

Then we'll dig into your issue...

Baptiste