On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 11:10:31 +0200, Baptiste wrote:

> I mean what happens if you point your browser directly to one of the Ip
> address?
> Cause, what you're doing with your HAProxy configuration currently, is
> only forwarding the TCP connection from a browser client to a socks5
> server.
> If your browser client don't know how to speak to the socks5 server,
> HAProxy won't do it on behalf of it.
> So please confirm first the browser can use any of the listed IP without
> using HAProxy.

Because these all are * free * socks5 proxy servers found on the
internet, the stability cann't be ensured.  Some of them can be used to
let my browser directly access the internet, some may not; or if do the
test in different time, the one cann't becomes good, and vice versa.
Based on the above fact, I want to use all of them in one group of the
backend of haproxy to get the redundancy and the loadbalance capability.
The only issue for my case it that I want let haproxy to determine the
correspoing server are up or down at the specific port and then direct me
the up ones at the testing time done by haproxy.

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.