On 19.05.2015 21:20, Lukas Tribus wrote:
>> Mmh, I'm not sure. Try:
>> source usesrc clientip Where is the real IP from HAproxy.
>
> Just realized that the config is still messed up.
> This should have been:
>
> source haproxyip usesrc clientip

thanks for the awesome hint, I've never seen this in the docs, will test
it tomorrow.

Why I use this:

I've got several thousand clients that send their logs and other tls
encrpyted $other_data to a central place. the network isn't trusted so I
need to encrypt everything in the net. I've setup a working ssl
offloading proxy with nginx for $other_data. I just wanted to add
haproxy to do ssl offloading and loadbalancing also for the rsyslog data.