hi Willy,

hmm maybe, but i have a second case at which i'm sure the client didn't
crash because the jsessionid didn't change before and after the crash.
I'll attach the logfile.

At line 73 is where the trouble starts.  Here the client switches from
backend ias01n to ias02n. But i'm sure the client didn't crash because at
the first lines in the logfile the forms is running with jsessionid
= TFnJV5HLQZphLHqR2Fd5NCwDTHmpyQ0fYMH3pZjJNNwvnJn6fQPt and after the switch
from backend the forms tries to continue with the same jsessionid.  After a
few tries with that jsessionid the application comes to a stop and the user
has to relaunch te application resulting in a new jsessionid.

any idea on how we can debug this ?

Yves