On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 04:48:41AM +0000, Cédric Petter wrote:
> Thanks Willy and thanks Thierry Fournier too (He answers some days before and
> didn't get the time to test before)
>
> It work like a charm now :-)

Great!

> It's weird but no blogs speaks about this. All blogs I found do redirect to
> 80 on backend. Or they use 443 but there is nothing in the config explained
> :-(

Well maybe that leaves an opportunity for you to post a blog article
somewhere. Also, please keep in mind that the documentation is supposed
to be used before blogs, although I admit it's a bit large now and I
understand why some people prefer too look for a blog post before reading
all the doc!