On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 00:46:43 +0200
Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 12:32:08AM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
> > >Yep so here rqh is in fact req->buf->i and as you noticed it's been
> > >decremented a second time.
> > >
> > >I'm seeing this which I find suspicious in hlua.c :
> > >
> > >   5909
> > >   5910                  /* skip the requests bytes. */
> > >   5911                  bo_skip(si_oc(si), strm->txn->req.eoh + 2);
> > >
> > >First I don't understand why "eoh+2", I suspect that it's for the CRLF
> > >in which case it's wrong since it can be a lone LF. Second, I'm not
> > >seeing sov being reset afterwards. Could you please just add this
> > >after this line :
> > >
> > >        strm->txn->req.next -= strm->txn->req.sov;
> > >        strm->txn->req.sov = 0;
> > This did not seem to resolve the issue.
>
> OK thanks for testing at least!
>
> > If you have any other idea where it might go wrong please let me know :)
> > Ill try and dig a little further tomorrow evening.
>
> Unfortunately no I don't have any other idea. At this point I think
> I'll have to discuss with Thierry about this. We're in a situation
> where I know pretty well how HTTP forwarding works, while he knows
> very well how Lua works, but both of us have very unclear idea of
> the other one's part, so that doesn't help much :-/

I'm silently following the thread :) I can't reproducethe issue, I
supposed that is because it appears on FreeBSD, but I suppose that it
will be appear on Linux.

Westerday my laptop were out of battery, so it rebooted. I loose my
browsers with hundreds of internet, that is free some ram and I can
start a freebsd VM without swapping (I dont have a simple life).

I'm currently install a freebsd distrib, hoping that I reproduce the
problem.

Thierry