Hi guys,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 10:07:33AM +0200, Thierry FOURNIER wrote:
> I'm silently following the thread :) I can't reproducethe issue, I
> supposed that is because it appears on FreeBSD, but I suppose that it
> will be appear on Linux.
>
> Westerday my laptop were out of battery, so it rebooted. I loose my
> browsers with hundreds of internet, that is free some ram and I can
> start a freebsd VM without swapping (I dont have a simple life).
>
> I'm currently install a freebsd distrib, hoping that I reproduce the
> problem.

I can't reproduce either unfortunately. I'm seeing some other minor
issues related to how the closed input is handled and showing that
pipelining doesn't work (only the first request is handled) but that's
all I'm seeing I'm sorry.

I've tried injecting on stats in parallel to the other frontend, I've
tried with close and keep-alive etc... I tried to change the poller
just in case you would be facing a race condition, no way :-(

In general it's good to keep in mind that buffer_slow_realign() is
called to realign wrapped requests, so that normally means that
pipelining is needed. But even then for now I can't succeed.