Hi, Willy. Thanks for the reply. The version of haproxy installed into the
container is:

$ /usr/sbin/haproxy --version
HA-Proxy version 1.5.14 2015/07/02

Also, for completeness:

$ uname -a
Linux haproxy 3.19.0-30-generic #34-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 2 22:08:41 UTC 2015
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I don't believe ipv6 addresses are coming back in our cluster. I did an
nslookup on that name from inside the container earlier and just got back
the internal ipv4 address.

Thanks a bunch for the assistance. At the moment we have reverted the
config to use private IPs, but I would like to pursue this if there is a
chance to get names working, so let me know if there is any additional info
I can provide.

Regards,

--
Mark Betz