**** < END OF EMAIL > ****

From: PiBa-NL
Date: 2015-11-22 05:13
To: baiyang
CC: Willy Tarreau; Lukas Tribus; haproxy
Subject: Re: CPU 100% when waiting for the client timeout
Hi Baiyang,
Op 21-11-2015 om 22:00 schreef baiyang:
Hello,

I could not install the 'nmh' package which one the "show" command is included.
Because one dependency package of it ("qmail") can't be installed.

I'm not very sure what the "show" command to do? Can we find a replacement tool
doing the same task?

I think you misunderstood, the 'show sess all' is a command that should be send
over the haproxy unix socket.
Like this:

echo "show sess all" | socat stdio /tmp/haproxy.socket > allsessions.txt

So if anything, the program to install would be 'socat'.
Regards,
PiBa-NL