From: Willy Tarreau
Date: 2015-11-25 21:07
To: CyrilBonté
CC: Lukas Tribus; haproxy; baiyang
Subject: Re: CPU 100% when waiting for the client timeout
On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 01:56:29PM +0100, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> Hi all,

OK thanks, that will help me get the more global figure. Given that
the server and client timeout have not stroke in Baiyang's traces,
and that the write expire delay is in the past for the request channel
and the read expire delay as well for the response channel, I suspect
that it's the server-fin timeout which has woken the task up here, and
I even suspect that the loop continues for almost 15 minutes (till the
client and/or server timeout strikes).

I think I have enough elements to analyse this specific case and maybe
we'll find a situation where it can happen without abortonclose.

Cheers,