Hi,
We are validating HAProxy for our environment, as our primary load balancer to
receive HTTPs traffic and also needs to verify clients. We are testing it on a
8 core 32 GB CentOS server.
In HTTP mode, we could able to send up to 80 sessions/sec with a single HTTP
client.
The same setup when used with HTTPs along with client authentication, we could
get only 1 session/sec. Is this performance expected or can we do anything to
improve the performance ? Below is the ssl configuration used.
        bind *:443 ssl crt ./certs/server.pem ca-file ./certs/ca.crt verify
required

--regards
Hemanth