Hi Aleks,

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 02:53:29PM +0100, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> But this moves just the stdout handling to other tools and does not
> solve the problem with blocking handling of std*, as far as I have
> understood right.

Yes it does because if the logging daemon blocks, logs are simply lost
on the UDP socket between haproxy and the daemon without blocking
haproxy.

> It also 'violates' the best practice of docker.
>
> https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/eng-image/dockerfile_best-practices/#run-only-one-process-per-container

Well it's written "in almost all cases". Otherwise you would not even
be allowed to use nbproc or the systemd wrapper. If you consider your
deamon as the log-dedicated process, it's OK :-)

> Okay this could be solved with the linking as described in the link.
>
> For openshift I will try to use 2 container in 1 pod.
>
> If there any interests I can write here if this works ;-)

Sure, please report anyway.

Cheers,