Greetings,

In general I just eyeball the numbers, in most cases that gives a good idea for what is happening. Sometimes I pipe a specific column through a script to get mean and std deviation, but generally I don't need to go that far.

Looking through the numbers I see some GET /'s taking 23 seconds while others take 200ms; so looks like there is normally quite a lot of variation. Is that pretty much what you expected, or does such a result seem out of place? Other then that and a few clients taking a long time to send a complete request I don't see anything that sticks out as unusual.

Gives a baseline for what to look for from the numbers showing the issues, which is good to have.

- Chad