Yes. Regarding the different times, I've made some
 editing in order to avoid exposing some information
 about our endpoints/ip addresses, but they are
normal times.

Besides from that, sounds great. I'll collect
some data  tonight (im trying not to do this
now since our traffic is really high)

I'm thinking about requests being queued due to
the maxconn parameter (I have a global maxconn
of 4000, and a default of 3000). Could this be the
 case? I'll take a look at haproxy stats too to see if
 any of the limits is reached when the app is being
 deployed

I'll let you know about this data recollection.
Thanks again for the help, is being super productive for me