Hi.

Am 17-03-2016 16:55, schrieb Pavlos Parissis:
On 17/03/2016 04:49 μμ, Nenad Merdanovic wrote:
Hello Pavlos,

On 3/17/2016 4:45 PM, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
I am working(not very actively) on a solution which utilizes this.
It will use www.vaultproject.io as central store, a generating engine
and a pull/push mechanism in place.

But, the current version of HAProxy doesn't support different TLS
tickets per frontend, which I would like to use.

What do you mean? You can specify tls-ticket-keys per bind line.

I *was* wrong as I have completely forgot that and also that socket
command accepts IDs:

set ssl tls-key <id> <tlskey>

I am sorry for the spreading wrong information.

Okay I'm now lost 8-O

please can anyone help me to understand how the flow works.

1st Request
client -> ssl handshake -> haproxy server 1 (tls ticket?!)

2nd Request
Same client -> ssl handshake -> haproxy server 2 (tls ticket?!)

how does the server 2 receive the server 1 tls ticket?

Thanks for help.

BR Aleks