Hi,

ok, thanks.

This probably has to do with the changes regarding buffers.

If this is a lab setup, my suggestion would be you don't use the init scripts to start haproxy, but start it manually from the haproxy directory (ulimit -c unlimited; ./haproxy -f configfile), when haproxy crashes it should generated a file named "core" in the haproxy directory.

Just make sure you start haproxy as root, it doesn't matter if it downgrades privileges to "haproxy" after the start.

Thanks,

Lukas