Hi Aleks,

Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> ### bind :${ROUTER_SERVICE_HTTP_PORT}
> ${ROUTER_SERVICE_HTTP_PORT_BIND_OPTONS} ###
>
> It's look to me that this is not possible.

To quote from Section 2.3 of configuration.txt:

> Those variables are interpreted only within double quotes. Variables
> are expanded during the configuration parsing. Variable names must be
> preceded by a dollar ("$") and optionally enclosed with braces ("{}")
> similarly to what is done in Bourne shell.

Thus, it should work once you enclose your bind values into double
quotes (without the potential linebreak added by my mail client):

bind ":${ROUTER_SERVICE_HTTP_PORT}"
"${ROUTER_SERVICE_HTTP_PORT_BIND_OPTONS}"

This will however prevent you from setting multiple (space-separated)
bind options as they will only be recognized as a single value due to
the quotes.

Regards,
Holger