On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 09:02:46PM +0800, Live Dev wrote:
> turns out the fix seems to be quite a simple and straightforward one (less
> complicated than expected)
> i've applied the patch and can confirm that it's working flawlessly (now on
> 1.7!)
> many thanks willy and chris for the quick fix!

Yes it will solve your case but I've not yet merged it because it allowed
us to detect a more subtle difference between 1.6 and 1.7 that Chris and
I wanted to analyse first to be sure the fix was the proper one. The final
fix will be slightly different but will cover the current use case as well
so it's safe for you to use this patch for now.

Thanks for the feedback!