Hello,

What do you think about making possible to add servers to backend at
runtime via CLI/socket? Changing addresses and wieghts of servers is ok,
because we can use "placeholders", but it's not the best solution and
requires to configure many placeholders when it comes to autoscaling.

This problem solves reloading haproxy with safe loading certificates to
encrypted volume which takes some time and in dynamically changing world of
microservices - it just kills whole load balancing solutions with endless
reloads.

I'm not sure how it will work, so the only question is if this feature is
welcome in haproxy or you don't want to add it now. I will try to do it
easiest way possible and check if any algorithms can break after adding
server at runtime, so if you are interested in such patch - I will report
how it works and if there is such need - what we should do to support it if
there's no such possibility to merge this feature in current state.

Michał