Hi Manu,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 03:35:42PM +0100, Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:
> Hi Piotr,
>
> > Le 16 mars 2017 à 09:48, Piotr Kubaj <pku...@anongoth.pl> a écrit :
> >
> > Thanks for the patch!
> >
> > Looks good to me, works fine with Haproxy and LibreSSL 2.5.1.
> >
> great
>
> Willy, can you merge this two patchs? It fix boringssl and libressl build
> issues.

Yes possibly, but I have two requests here :

1) I really want to have something in the commit message. For now all I have
   is a single line for each :

   BUILD: ssl: simplify SSL_CTX_set_ecdh_auto compatibility
   BUILD: ssl: fix OPENSSL_NO_SSL_TRACE for boringssl and libressl

   There's no indication of what the issue is, where it happens, why it
   is a good idea to fix it this way. In short, if someone later faces
   a problem going back to these patches, I have no idea whether I should
   revert them nor what problem this will cause. Please keep in mind that
   in general one should be able to take a decision regarding a patch by
   a simple "git log" and should not be required to have to read the patch.

2) It would be nice to credit Piotr for the inital patch and for reporting
   the problem.

Thanks,