Hi Sander,

On 2017-04-06 10:45, Sander Hoentjen wrote:
Hi guys,

We have a setup where we sometimes have multiple certificates for a
domain. We use multiple directories for that and would like the
following behavior:
- Look in dir A for any match, use it if found
- Look in dir B for any match, use it if found
- Look in dir .. etc

This works great, except for wildcards. Right now a domain match in dir
B takes precedence over a wildcard match in dir A.

Is there a way to get haproxy to behave the way I describe?

I have been playing with this some time ago and my solution was to just think about the order of certificate loading. I then found out that the last certificate was preferred if it matched. Not sure if this has changed over time.

Greets,

Sander